How To Thrive In A Disruptive World
Volatility, fragmentation, alienation, fragility – these are all fault lines of personal, organisational and societal change. We may react to these shifts by disconnecting with others, becoming polarised in our thinking, relying on self-centred behaviour or taking ego-driven action. In the midst of disruption, we can become isolated, alone, separate not just from others but from our own sense of self.
Yet what if disruption gave us an opportunity to re-invent ourselves and re-set our course?
Based on the book Not Being – the Art of Self-Transformation Steven D’Souza shows leaders a surprising new way to survive and thrive through disruption. He invites you to look deep within yourself to create a new identity, find meaning and purpose and discover new answers to how you really want to live and lead.
Discover how you can…
- navigate transitions successfully
- find contentment instead of constant seeking
- invite inquiry and curiosity without judgement
- harness ‘creative destruction’ to make way for the new
- innovate through ‘serious play’
- explore rather than ignore resistance
- seek wisdom from a modern elder
- play ‘the infinite game’
- leave a legacy in the ‘second half’ of life
Change is challenging but brings with it the opportunity for self-transformation. When you use disruption to transform yourself and your organisation, you can re-emerge with clarity, purpose, wisdom and contentment.